I need to be charismatic. Being who I am now, isn't comfortable.
I want to be able to express my concerns out.
I want to be as upfront as possible.
I want to say "I see" instead of always nodding fervently.
I want to be someone people will queue to talk to.
I want to be a reliable and trustworthy friend.
I want to laugh at jokes and create jokes out of serious things.
I want to be sure of everything that comes out of me.
No more "I'm not sure" or "I don't know" but rather "let me check for you" and "let me help you out".
I want to be generous and not selfish.
I want to be nice to others even when they won't be nice to me.
I want to be focused and alert in things I appear to be paying attention to.
If I am not paying attention to anything, just look down.
I want to look at others when they are talking.
I want to have sharp ears but not gossip ears.
I want to be confident of my sharp ears.
I want to use vocab in my daily life.
I want to never use singlish.
I want to be confident of who I am and not desire to always be related to.
I want to only engage in big talk.
I want my relationship with others to be personal and unique.
I will not repeat the same questions to different people.
I want to teach others as much as possible.
I want my friends to excel as much as possible.
I want to ask questions whenever I have them.
Ask my sleepy friends a question to stimulate their minds.
Ask to pray for those who are sick.
I want to be a person without ulterior motives.
I will make God my Best Friend.
I will smile at people and make eye contact with them for at least 3 seconds.
I want to have 2 best friends.
I want to be happy being alone.
I want to never exclude people.
I will breathe when I am stressed or mad.
I will look right at mirrors in the toilet but not anywhere else.
I will always have faith in my friends.
I will be approachable
I will be a leader in small activities. (proactive, have integrity, communicate my thoughts well, inspire a shared vision)
I want to make sure no one feels left out or insulted but other than that, be true to who I am .
I want to communicate my thoughts and not fear being judged.
I want to be smart with my close friends.
I don't have to be smart as long as I always try my hardest.
I will never curse. I will never demean anyone. I will always stand up for the right thing. I will always stay positive. I will never shout and express my impatience.
What will cause me to be distinct is my
No comments:
Post a Comment