Hello World:)
So its been over a year since my last update...It has been a tough 8 months this year, getting used to the humps and jerks through upper secondary life. But of course it has also got a lot more interesting! I have met lots of new people, even some not from my school circle.
Imbalanced hormones, stress, identity crisis and the struggle to find meaning in life are starting to get to me... I should have known... Questions such as "Popularity vs. Sincerity? Well-liked vs. Honesty?" were starting to diffuse into my (what used to be innocent) head.
Well, I'm getting used to it. I mean how difficult can dealing with a crush be right? I mean its simple to just sit in front of your table, pick up a pen and study for the sake of your future, right? What is so tough about dealing with failures? To be honest, it was difficult for me. But let's not dwell in the past and focus on the present/ future!! Because I know the Lord is with me and he has not given up on me. And I want to thank him for that:)
Something tells me all these roller coaster is only temporary, and i trust so. Which is another reason why I can't wait to reach adulthood:) But being a teenager has its thrill too...DUH!!
I know this entry is rather VERY CLICHE but its truly based on my experience. I am also rather amazed that I went through such a CLICHE journey, even though I thought i was mature enough ><
Maybe its a test before entering the real world, who knows?
Cheers,
Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment