Hey World!
Recently I have been going through a lot of thoughts and I realised that I think I fall in love too easily. I am not even joking. It has gone to the extent that I like whoever i meet (boys)! Maybe it is because of my lack of co-education experience, since I have been in a girls' school all my life... (By now, it is official, I have the ability to feel something YOO!!
I am not sure if its normal for my friends around me to get crushes? But I certainly got one... And my advice to myself is? Stay in school, serve God and everything will naturally fall in place when the time is right. Remember- "God's plan is greater than yours".
So what did I do with my crush? Absolutely nothing :) And look friends! I am still happy , just a little empty..but still happy enough to carry on loving the world around me ^^ I hope if any of you reading this have had a crush , that you choose to do the right thing for yourself! Just keep my story at the back of your mind okay!!:D In the meantime, go be beautiful <3
Cheers,
Nicole
P.S. You already ARE beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment