Hey world!
Its the holidays season now yeah~ Asking around, the people around me does not seem to be really enjoying their holidays though! Must be all the homework, camps, programmes, tuition huh:( Well, for me this holiday, my main goal is to improve myself for the year ahead:) With that aside though, I have not been able to experience the true feeling of uninterrupted vacation.. For the past 1.5 months, I had 2 camps, 1 local stay(a reeeeeaaaaally short one!) , a pile of homework to do, see what I mean? But despite that, I do still try to set aside time for my loved ones and friends, that is what makes holidays special to me:) If you are classified under #Nothingtodo , here are some meaningful activities you can engage in:
1) Volunteer to help a Charitable Organisation
2) Read books - Visit a library
3) Exercise - Keep a healthy mind and body
There is only less than 25 days to school reopens!! Sigh...I still have one more camp this week!! To those who have not completed your homework, lets finish them right NOW:)
Till next time...ADIOS!
Cheers,
Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment