Wednesday, 1 November 2017

Challenging the process - Junior College Years

I personally know people who take 4H2s, have been on the top students' list for 4 or more major exams, has 2 CCAs or leadership roles, and one of them even takes 2 more other H3 subjects. They succeeded in JC, which means, they managed their time primely, has mastered the skill of prioritisation and were able to persevere. I can be like that too. No, I am aiming further and for something different. I will not be sharing my goals here, but the general line of thought is building both tangible and intangible achievements.

I may not have intelligent parents, inspiring siblings/relatives, the most motivated classmates, live nearby my JC, but I would still strive for my goal. My circumstances do not define me, but gives me a greater challenge, which when overcame will build me to become a stronger warrior of life.

I will be taking 3 H2s, 1 H1, 1 H3 , 2 CCAs, fulfilling 4 leadership roles (Captain, Student Councillor, Class ViA Rep, and Orientation Group Leader) actively giving back to the community.

What I come out of them will depend on my attitude and faith in God. :) I urge you to challenge yourself too, to make the most out of the 2 most hectic years of your life, to prepare you for the life ahead!

Cheers, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment